A Haven for Vee

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Saturday Morning Musings

I staggered from my bed before six this morning...perhaps I lurched...possibly I rolled...one of those anyway. I barely recall the days when I arose gracefully, stretched my arms to the ceiling with my left hand grasping my right wrist and thanked God for the new day.





The first sight to greet me was the early morning rain from my dining room window as I lifted the blinds. Day Two of an eleven-day stretch.





The second was the unfolded laundry piled on the dining room table. I had fallen asleep in my chair last night and so I had staggered...perhaps lurched...definitely did not roll to bed where I found a bed top full of unfolded laundry. The laundry was scooped up and plopped right here on the dining table. Someday I'll learn to do a chore in a timely fashion so that I might avoid ironing the towels. 




























☕☕☕


Then the prettiest sight of early morning...


A sermon has been transmitting on tv...phrases float on the air...so stressed you can't be blessed, so blue you can't be true, so disappointed you can't be anointed...




Thank you, Lord, for another day filled with Your goodness no matter the aches and pains and sorrows and gray weather and chores undone...You do fill my life with good things.


A blessed weekend to you...




Comments still closed...busy weekend...